As a leader in wireless telecommunications, American Messaging has created numerous self-service tools to assist our resellers in addition to offering service from our national call center. It is our pleasure to introduce our self-service customer care tool, My Paging Account!
My Paging Account Can Help You:
- View and print your billing statements and make a payment online
- Make a payment using a credit card or auto draft from you checking account
- Activate and disconnect paging service
- Add and disconnect premium services (Voicemail)
- Suspend and restore services
- Available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Register for My Paging Account:
To register your account you will need to be an authorized user on the account and have the following information:
- User ID (a valid email address)
- Account Number (ex: J5-123456)
- A pager number on the account
- The billing zip code
Another self service tool is our IVR. Below is a link to the IVR quick reference card to assist you through the IVR menu of available transactions.
Should you need assistance in obtaining or resetting your access code, please contact the Reseller Support department at 214-222-6309, between the hours of 6:30am and 5:30pm Central Standard Time.
Reseller IVR Quick Card
|Reseller Customer Service
|Access to the IVR
|Contact Reseller Support
* Service options and availability may vary by state and type of account. Available for U.S. Customers only. My Paging Account is available through internet access.